Ms. Macumber’s 3rd & 4th Grade Supply List
- Backpack (large enough to hold lunch box and binder)
- Reusable water bottle
- 1 box facial tissue (Kleenex or other brand)
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer
- 1 bottle hand soap
- Recorder- 1 musical instrument (Click here to buy it on Amazon, or search for "Suzuki Musical Instrument Corporation SRE-3 3-Piece Soprano Recorder") Please write the student's name on the back of the instrument. Thank you.
Optional: It is recommended that you purchase a padded carrying case for your child to transport his/her Chromebook. Chromebooks will be the 11.6 inch screen size.
(The items listed below have already been purchased on your child's behalf; you will be billed $40 by the business office to cover this expense. By purchasing in bulk, we are able to get a better price and to ensure the supplies are exactly what is needed.)
- Wide Ruled Loose Leaf Paper
- 1-Subject (70 sheets) Spiral Notebooks
- 4 Two-Pocket Folders
- #2 Pencils
- Ballpoint Red Pens
- Crayola Classic Markers
- Crayola Crayons
- Colored Pencils
- Pink Erasers
- Elmer’s Glue Sticks
- Disinfecting wipes
A camp stool will be provided for your child. $15 will be added to your bill to help with the expenses of this purchase.