Class Supply Lists
Parent Participation Program
Click here details about our Parent Participation Program. To report your hours, access the online reporting form here.
SACS uses an online grade book program called RenWeb. To access your student's grades you should use the Username and Password you created when you completed Online Enrollment. If you don't remember that one, we recommend that you contact the school for a reminder. However, you can also create a new Username and Password; click on this link (https://gcc-sda.client.renweb.com/pw/?SchoolCode=41) and follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the link "Create New ParentsWeb Account"
- In the District Code box, enter GCC-SDA (capital letters required)
- In the Email box, enter your email address (the one given to the school at registration), then click "Create Account".
- You will be sent a password to your email address. Follow the directions in the email to change it to something you can remember!
- After receiving your password via email, use the above link again to login.
To re-register for next school year:
- Click on "Family Information" and then "Enrollment/Reenrollment".
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
To access your child’s grades:
- Click on “Student Information” and then "Grades".
- Click on “Gradebook Details” for each class you wish to view.
To access your child’s report card (at the end of the quarter):
- Click on “Report Card” under the Student Information button.
- Select your child’s name in the small links near the top left.
- Please note that the Report Card online is not an official report.
Note: The “Homework Summary” button currently does not show any information because we are not using that function at this time.