2023-2024 - Mrs. Beltran's Class
Please provide the following school supplies for your child. We would like for you to bring the supplies to Back-to-School Night before school starts, if possible. This alleviates clutter on the first day of school!
General school supplies do not need to be labeled.
- 4 boxes of 8-count, "large" size Crayola crayons (not "Jumbo")
- 1 pack of cardstock paper (white)
- 2 bottles hand soap (NOT sanitizer)
- 4 large canisters disinfecting wipes
- 4 packs baby wipes
- 2 boxes latex free gloves
- 1 pack construction paper (multi-colors)
Please label the following personal items with your child's name.
- 1 backpack (15", large enough to put their daily folder, projects, and lunchbox)
- 1 reusable water bottle (labeled with name)
- 1 "Built-in Pillow and Blanket Nap Mat" (for naptime) For an example, click here.
- 2 changes of uniform/underwear, etc. in a large Ziploc bag (labeled with name)
- Apron/smock or over-sized shirt for art