Middle School & High School Supply List 2019-2020
Please note this list is already condensed as much as possible. We will appreciate that you purchase all of the supplies listed.
Bible (grades 5-10)
- Composition notebook (no spiral notebook, please)
- Bible (choose from the following versions: NLT, NIV, or NKJV, please)
Math (grades 5-10)
- Spiral 3-subject notebook just for taking notes in class
- 12-inch ruler with inch and centimeter marks
- 2 packs of loose leaf paper to be used for math assignments
- Pack of highlighters
- Protractor (7th Grade)
- Scientific TI calculator (recommended/optional Grades 9-10); Optional for 7-8 but will only be used in limited lessons
English/Language Arts (grades 5-10)
- 2 Composition Notebooks (no spiral notebook, please)
Social Studies/History (grades 5-10)
- Spiral 3-subject or Composition notebook for taking notes
Science (grades 5-8 only)
- Composition notebook for note-taking (no spiral notebook, please)
Art & Music (grades 5-8 only)
- An art fee of $30 per student is required. This money needs to be brought to the first day of school.
- Art t-shirt (for painting, paper mache, etc.) Can be an old t-shirt of dad's!
Required PE Attire (grades 5-10)
- Warriors t-shirt (please order by July 5, 2019 using this link; after that date, contact school office)
- Black knee-length athletic shorts
- Laced athletic shoes
Personal items (These items may be labeled with the student's name.)
- $10 for supplies for student agenda - required for grades 5-10
- Earbuds or earphones
- 1 pencil pouch (with zipper) - the following items should be inside the pouch:
- minimum of 6 #2 pencils, sharpened (suggest to purchase 2-3 dozen pencils to replace as needed throughout the year) - Ticonderoga is the best brand; the others don't sharpen well and are wasted; mechanical pencils are permissible as well
- 1 large pink eraser
- 1 set of colored pencils (12 colors is adequate)
- 2 red pens - for grading only, not to be used for completing assignments
- 1 expandable folder for completed work NOTE: Folders should have at least 9 pockets
- Backpack NOTE: Please use a traditional-style backpack, not a duffle bag.
- Water bottle
- Lunchbox with ice, utensils, etc. NOTE: Refrigerators not available for student use. Microwaves will be shared with grades 5-10, so we suggest foods that take less than 2 minutes to heat.
General (Do not label these items. All items on this list will be shared among the classrooms.)
- 1 package of 100 lined 3x5 index cards
- 1 4 oz bottle of Elmer's liquid washable school glue (grades 5-6 only)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 packs of dry erase markers (minimum of 4 markers)
- 2 packages of loose-leaf, college-ruled notebook paper -- NOT NEEDED FOR 2019-2020
- 1 clipboard (flat clip, please) -- NOT NEEDED FOR 2019-2020
- 1 box of tissues
- disinfectant wipes (minimum of 3 containers)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (girls) -- NOT NEEDED FOR 2019-2020
- 1 bottle of hand soap (boys) -- NOT NEEDED FOR 2019-2020
For locker (grades 5-10)
- Combination or key lock for locker. NOTE: We require you to give us the combination or a copy of the key. If you chose not to lock your locker, you do so at your own risk.
- Optional: Some students find a locker shelf to be helpful in organizing. Magnetic organizers for the door might also come in handy. Lockers are 36"x15"x15".