Classroom Supply List (Ms. Jones' Preschool/PK)
Please provide the following school supplies for your child. We would like for you to bring the supplies to Open House before school starts, if possible. This alleviates clutter on the first day of school!
General school supplies do not need to be labeled.
- 1 box of Crayola crayons
- 1 pack glue sticks
- 1 pair small scissors
- 2 Sharpie pens (black)
- 1 pack beginner pencils (NOT regular size pencils)
- 1 pack of cardstock paper (colorful)
- 2 boxes facial tissue
- 2 bottles hand soap (NOT sanitizer)
- 2 containers sanitizing wipes (Lysol or other brand)
- 2 boxes quart size plastic storage bags (Ziploc or similar)
Please label the following personal items with your child's name.
- 1 backpack (large enough to put their daily folder, projects, and lunchbox)
- 1 reusable water bottle (labeled with name)
- 1 blanket or comforter and 1 crib sized pillow (for naptime)
- 1 change of uniform/underwear, etc. in a large Ziploc bag (labeled with name)
- 1 soft toy to nap with (no other toys, please)